Deckers Outdoor Corp
1019234 Teva Men's Hurricane Sandal BBWM
An infinitely versatile sandal, the Hurricane XLT2 is outfitted for enhanced traction while keeping you comfortable. Employing recycled materials and supportive midsole, our iconic sport sandal is up for any adventure.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 10.25oz
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.